Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thank You Cards - Check!

I actually had these made a few weeks ago, and have been working on them to send out to our guests. But now I have finally gotten around to making a post about these. If you remember my Thank You Parasol Post, where I shared with you all on how to successfully create your own thank you parasol. Ours was a total hit and our photographer loved it! She had never seen a thank you parasol before and loved exploring different ideas on how to create the best shot for our thank you cards. Anyways, without any further adieu..

Photography By Meredith Rogers

I created these through Vistaprint. If you sign up for their weekly emails, you will receive different specials on their products. When I ordered these, they were having a special on their note cards by selling them at 50% off. I uploaded our photo to Vistaprint's website and had these printed in gloss finish. If you plan to make these for yourself, make sure to have them printed in gloss finish or linen finish. I had them originally done in matte finish, and they weren't good. So I was able to contact customer service, and they sent them to me in gloss finish for free, and they even shipped them priority so that I would receive them faster. Their customer service was absolutely awesome and they didn't charge us at all to replace the matte ones. Another piece of advice that I have for you is to make sure that the photo that you upload is of high resolution. If they are not of high resolution, then the picture will come out grainy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...